Yellow Brick Road at 8 Bachelor's Walk in Dublin supplies hand made jewellery materials and specialises in craft courses in beadwork and jewellery, metalwork, millinery and tambour work.
Located in Dublin City Centre at 8 Bachelor’s Walk, Yellow Brick Road stocks a huge range of hand made jewellery materials including Swarovski crystal beads, thousands of different beads in semi precious stones, glass, wood, metal and acrylic. Other materials on sale are threads, wires, seed beads and bugle beads as well as storage and display boxes. Yellow Brick Road also specialises in healing crystals, rocks, minerals, tarot cards, angel cards and incense.
This craft shop runs courses in beadwork, jewellery metalwork, millinery and tambour work. The courses are a fun day out and will allow you discover your inner creativity. There is a wide range of class times both evenings and weekends. All levels are catered for in the adjacent spacious craft studio at 12, Liffey Street, Dublin 1.
Bachelors Walk and Liffey Street are located along the River Liffey and a short walk from the Ha’penny Bridge, a much photographed and filmed tourist site. This area attracts many tourists and shoppers from O'Connell Street, Temple Bar and Henry Street. Bachelors Walk is south facing, benefits from the sun and provides pedestrians with a unique board walk along the Liffey banks.
You may also like
- Things to see & doShopsCeltic Tweed
- Things to see & doShopsCourtville Antiques
- Things to see & doShopping centresDun Laoghaire Shopping Centre
- Things to see & doShopping centresDundrum Town Centre
- Things to see & doShopsJohn Farrington Antiques
- Things to see & doShopping centresJervis Shopping Centre
- Things to see & doShopsJ W Weldon
- Food & drinkCafésHouse of Read Fine Foods & Tableware