Yellow Brick Road
- Rainy days
Located in Dublin City Centre at 8 Bachelor’s Walk, Yellow Brick Road stocks a huge range of hand made jewellery materials including Swarovski crystal beads, thousands of different beads in semi precious stones, glass, wood, metal and acrylic. Other materials on sale are threads, wires, seed beads and bugle beads as well as storage and display boxes. Yellow Brick Road also specialises in healing crystals, rocks, minerals, tarot cards, angel cards and incense.
This craft shop runs courses in beadwork, jewellery metalwork, millinery and tambour work. The courses are a fun day out and will allow you discover your inner creativity. There is a wide range of class times both evenings and weekends. All levels are catered for in the adjacent spacious craft studio at 12, Liffey Street, Dublin 1.
Bachelors Walk and Liffey Street are located along the River Liffey and a short walk from the Ha’penny Bridge, a much photographed and filmed tourist site. This area attracts many tourists and shoppers from O'Connell Street, Temple Bar and Henry Street. Bachelors Walk is south facing, benefits from the sun and provides pedestrians with a unique board walk along the Liffey banks.
- Things to see & doShopsSilver Works
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursTemple Bar Food Market
- Things to see & doShopsThe Collective
- Things to see & doShopsBlackrock Market
- Things to see & doShopsAvoca Malahide
- Things to see & doShopsRory's Fishing Tackle
- Things to see & doShopping centresStillorgan Village Centre
- Things to see & doShopsMorton's
- Things to see & doShopping centresNutgrove Shopping Centre
- Things to see & doShopping centresOmni Park Shopping Centre
- Things to see & doShopsO'Sullivan Antiques
- Things to see & doShopsPaul Sheeran Jewellers