Wild Rover Tours
Enjoy a nice blend of history, folklore, storytelling and music with one of Ireland's most innovative tour companies. Tours which offer the greatest of flexibility for the free and independent traveller. All attractions included, no commission earning stops and definitely no shuttle buses.
Listen to the fascinating tales of Irish history and folklore from your dedicated Tour Guide as you make your way through Ireland's magnificent countryside visiting some of the best attractions that the island has to offer.
Wild Rover provide a dedicated tour guide and a dedicated driver on all of the day tours to the most beautiful of places on the enchanting Emerald Island.
Belfast City Titanic Experience/Giants Causeway/Carrick A Rede Rope Bridge/Dun Luce Castle/Game of Thrones Film Locations
Belfast City Black Taxi Poiltical Tours/Giants Causeway/Carrick A Rede Rope Bridge/Dun Luce Castle/Game of Thromes Film Locations
Kilkenny Medieval City/Glendalough Heritage Site/Wicklow Mountains/Dunmore Caves
Cliffs of Moher/Wild Atlantic Way Coastal Tour/Burren /Galway City and Walking Tour
The tours operate seven days per week most of the year with some tours operating five days in the winter months.
Wild Rover Tours offer a special discounted open all Ireland ticket/3 tour ticket. Clients are free to travel whenever they wish offering complete flexibility while visiting Ireland. Overnight options on tours are also available.
You may also like
- Things to see & doCity toursTouristy Ireland
- Things to see & doCity toursJohn's Tours of Ireland
- Things to see & doDay toursCliffs of Moher - Railtours Ireland First Class!
- Things to see & doDay toursWicklow Mountaineer Tour - Railtours Ireland First Class!
- Things to see & doCity toursHop On Hop Off Tour - DoDublin
- Things to see & doHikingYellow Umbrella Tours Ltd
- Things to see & doDay toursWild Wicklow Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursDublin Rogues Tour