Discover some of Ireland’s hidden gems in Ireland’s Ancient East on this day tour from Dublin City. Walk in the valley of Glendalough surrounded by nature and visit an Irish castle in Kilkenny City.
Wicklow, Glendalough & Kilkenny Day Tour from Dublin with Hilltoptreks really captures some of the beauty and highlights of Ireland’s Ancient East, as you travel through the valleys and hills of the Wicklow Mountains and National Park.
Visit the 6th century monastic site of Glendalough founded by St Kevin. The tour continues through the Wicklow Gap, an area of scenic landscapes and rural villages.
On arrival in Kilkenny City, visit the 12th century Kilkenny Castle, one of Ireland’s finest, have some lunch and discover more as you wander around this old Norman merchant city.
Tours consist of small groups, with no more than 16 people on any tour, and the pickup point in Dublin City is at the Molly Malone Statue on Suffolk Street.
You may also like
- Things to see & doDay toursWild Wicklow Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursNewgrange & Hill of Tara Tour - Gray Line Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursMV Little Flower Ferry
- Things to see & doDay toursLittle Gem Private Tours of Ireland
- Things to see & doDay toursLeinster Taxi
- Things to see & doCity toursJohn's Tours of Ireland
- Things to see & doDay toursIrlanda en Espanol
- Things to see & doDay toursGlendalough Tour - Finn McCools Tours