Hilltoptreks, based in Dublin, offer exciting alternatives to other activity holiday options. They specialize in offering award-winning day tours and walking holidays. Their day tours from Dublin are highly popular and they even offer full moon night walks in County Wicklow.
Scheduled Day Tours from Dublin
The Wicklow/ Glendalough tour visits the monastic site of Glendalough and its scenic lakes and can also include a guided walk, cycling or horse trekking in the Wicklow Mountains. Or choose the tour that visits both Glendalough and the lovely medieval city of Kilkenny. The Celts and Castles Boyne Valley Tour takes in a selection of stunning ancient sites and castles including Newgrange, Knowth monuments, Slane Castle, Trim Castle and the Hill of Tara. The Cliffs of Moher Tour is always a favourite, visiting Galway, the Burren, the Atlantic Coast and the Cliffs. Private day tours may also be arranged.
Guided Day walks
Choose from guided day walks such as the Greystones to Bray cliff walk, the Glendalough to Derrybawn walk, the full moon night walk in County Wicklow, or the Shankill to Carrickgollogan walk on the Dublin Mountains Way.
Walking Holidays in Ireland can be guided or self-guided.
Hilltoptreks arranges trail walks along the Wicklow Way, Kerry Way, Dingle Way, Western Way, Beara Way and Sheeps Head Way.
The Emerald Isle offers a wide range of exciting and active getaways for everyone, from adventurous individuals or groups to thrill-seeking couples and fun-loving families. Hilltop Treks will customise holidays to suit you. All the guides are fully qualified and the accommodation used is Fáilte Ireland approved.
- Royal Canal WayThings to see & doHiking
- The Dubline TrailThings to see & doHiking
- Dublin's Talking StatuesThings to see & doHiking
- Howth - Black Linn LoopThings to see & doHiking
- Grand Canal WayThings to see & doHiking
- Howth - Cliff Path LoopThings to see & doHiking
- Walk DublinThings to see & doHiking
- Barnaslingan - Scalp Lookout Trail (Red)Things to see & doHiking
- Carrickgollogan - Lead Mines Way - (Orange)Things to see & doHiking
- Ticknock - Fairy Castle LoopThings to see & doHiking
- Wicklow WayThings to see & doHiking
- EI Adventures – Walking, Hiking and Bike ToursThings to see & doHiking