Now that you are in Ireland do not miss the chance to visit the breathtaking Cliffs of Moher! This tour includes the entrance fee for the Cliffs of Moher Center. You will also enjoy a scenic drive along the Wild Atlantic Way Coast.
Your journey on this Cliff of Moher tour will take you from the banks of Dublin’s river Liffey to Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way. You’ll see the biggest visitor attraction in all of Ireland and experience the nature, geology, history, culture and music of the region as we travel together.
The Cliffs of Moher are 66% as tall as New York's Empire State and stretch for almost 10km. Forming part of the edge of Western Europe, this landscape really is a "must see" on a visit to Ireland and you will have 1.5 hours to spend at this gigantic natural phenomenon.
You'll also get to ramble around the incredible rocky "Burren" landscape near Galway Bay where you will stop for a stroll and where the more adventurous can climb up into the limestone hillsides for the best photos of Galway Bay, Aran Islands and Connemara.
For lunch you'll enjoy an hour at leisure to explore Doolin Village, a typical small Irish town with a lot of lovely pubs.
Look forward to a stop at the Fishing Village of Kinvara (famed for traditional boats called "Galway Hookers"), and imagine knights in shining armor at Bunratty Castle where you will stop for photos and refreshments before starting on your way back to Dublin.
Tour departs daily at 07:30. Tour ends in Dublin approx. 20.00.
NB: This tour is conducted in the English language. Website and booking documentation is in German for the convenience of German - speaking guests. The beauty of Ireland speaks for itself.
You may also like
- Things to see & doDay toursPrivate Giants Causeway Day Tour with Kennedy & Carr
- Things to see & doDay toursNewgrange and Hill of Tara Tour - Mary Gibbons
- Things to see & doDay toursTitanic and Belfast Day Tour – Irish Day Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursTouristy Ireland
- Things to see & doDay toursWanderlust Irland - Galway & Connemara Tour from Dublin
- Things to see & doDay toursWanderlust Irland - Giant’s Causeway Tour From Dublin
- Things to see & doDay toursWanderlust Irland - Wicklow, Kilkenny & Glendalough Tour from Dublin
- Things to see & doDay toursWicklow County & Glendalough Tour