The National Leprechaun Museum takes visitors deep into Celtic culture and folklore to discover what really lies behind tales of leprechauns, rainbows and pots of gold. Suitable for ages 7 years and up.
The first ever visitor attraction dedicated to the world of Irish myth, the National Leprechaun Museum opens up a world full of folklore and stories. A fairytale trek for adults and children (7 years and older), this interactive experience gives a deeper sense of Irish cultural identity and imagination.
Feel what it’s like to journey deep beneath the rocks of the Giant’s Causeway, open up your mind to the sights and stories of Ireland’s mythical Otherworld on a trip to fairy hill, experience what it’s like to live as a leprechaun in a people-sized world and follow the end of the rainbow to see if the elusive crock of gold really exists.
From April to September the DarkLand Tour on Friday and Saturday nights offers grown-ups some of the more disturbing tales of Irish folklore for scary fun. (over 18s only)
Visits are by guided tours. Pre-booking your tickets via email is highly recommended to guarantee your place.
Facilities include gift shop and toilets.
You may also like
- Things to see & doMuseumsGPO Museum
- Things to see & doPublic buildingsTrinity College
- Things to see & doMuseumsNational Museum of Ireland - Natural History
- Things to see & doMuseumsNational Museum of Ireland-Decorative Arts & History
- Things to see & doMuseumsThe Round Tower Clondalkin
- Things to see & doMuseumsNational Museum of Ireland - Archaeology
- Things to see & doMuseumsChester Beatty
- Things to see & doMuseumsEPIC The Irish Emigration Museum