The Horner School of English is an English language learning school based in Dublin City. It is owned and run by the Horner family.
The Horner School Of English was established in 1993 and is located in two beautiful Georgian buildings on Fitzwilliam Street Upper, one of the most prestigious and famous streets in the centre of Dublin. The Horner School of English has the pleasure of welcoming students from all over the world.
The school has a total of 18 classrooms all featuring high ceilings and excellent plasterwork of that period. Every classroom is fully equipped with whiteboards, overhead projectors, TV, video and educational cassette recorders. Courses provided include, are beginner, elementary, lower Intermediate, upper Intermediate and advanced levels. On arrival students are given a written placement test, a listening test and following an interview are placed in the class most appropriate for their level. Students progress is monitored very carefully throughout their stay.
Class groupings and teaching methods are planned to allow students to integrate easily and make progress quickly. At The Horner School Of English you will learn to communicate with confidence.
You may also like
- Things to see & doMuseumsNational Museum of Ireland-Decorative Arts & History
- Things to see & doBreweries & distilleriesThe Dublin Liberties Distillery
- Things to see & doHikingTicknock Fairy Castle Loop
- Things to see & doMuseumsThe Round Tower Clondalkin
- Things to see & doHistoric Barracks & jailsKilmainham Gaol
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursDublin Whiskey Tours
- Things to see & doTheatre & events venuesViking Theatre
- Things to see & doCyclingThe Lazy Bike Tour Company Limited