The Horner School of English
The Horner School Of English was established in 1993 and is located in two beautiful Georgian buildings on Fitzwilliam Street Upper, one of the most prestigious and famous streets in the centre of Dublin. The Horner School of English has the pleasure of welcoming students from all over the world.
The school has a total of 18 classrooms all featuring high ceilings and excellent plasterwork of that period. Every classroom is fully equipped with whiteboards, overhead projectors, TV, video and educational cassette recorders. Courses provided include, are beginner, elementary, lower Intermediate, upper Intermediate and advanced levels. On arrival students are given a written placement test, a listening test and following an interview are placed in the class most appropriate for their level. Students progress is monitored very carefully throughout their stay.
Class groupings and teaching methods are planned to allow students to integrate easily and make progress quickly. At The Horner School Of English you will learn to communicate with confidence.
- Things to see & doChurches & religious sitesNewman University Church, Our Lady Seat of Wisdom
- Things to see & doBreweries & distilleriesThe Dublin Liberties Distillery
- Things to see & doMuseumsCroke Park Stadium
- Things to see & doHorse & equestrianThe Paddocks Riding Centre
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesGlencullen Adventure Park
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursWalking Food Tours - Dublin
- Things to see & doCrafts & designSilver Works
- Things to see & doActivity toursAlternative Dublin City
- Things to see & doCyclingThe Lazy Bike Tour Company Limited
- Things to see & doGalleriesRoyal Hibernian Academy
- Things to see & doCyclingWild N Happy Travel