- Adult €25 | Child €15 | Senior €15 | Student €15
Hidden Dublin Walks and tours reveals the dark hidden mysteries and historical periods across a variety of historical, unique sightseeing locations.The tour buses are custom made to help the visitor immerse themselves and step back in time.
Unearth the darker side of Dublin on this creepy customised bus with its own crypt and bones.
Discover the weird and wonderful events that have taken place in times gone by.
This tour runs seven days a week and includes a stop at Kilmainham Jail and the Gravediggers Pub - A Free Ghoulish Drink if you dare!
Tour Starting Point-Brazen Head Pub, Lower Bridge Street. Duration of tour approx. 2 hours
You may also like
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursDublin Whiskey Tours
- Things to see & doCyclingThe Lazy Bike Tour Company Limited
- Things to see & doActivity toursEscape Boats
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesExperience Gaelic Games
- Things to see & doCyclingWild N Happy Travel
- Things to see & doDay toursGiants Causeway Tour - Finn McCools Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursGlendalough Tour - Finn McCools Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursIrlanda en Espanol