The Gravedigger Ghost Tour - Hidden Dublin Walks
Unearth the darker side of Dublin on this creepy customised bus with its own crypt and bones.
Discover the weird and wonderful events that have taken place in times gone by.
This tour runs seven days a week and includes a stop at Kilmainham Jail and the Gravediggers Pub - A Free Ghoulish Drink if you dare!
Tour Starting Point-Brazen Head Pub, Lower Bridge Street. Duration of tour approx. 2 hours
- Glencullen Adventure ParkThings to see & doAdventure activities
- IndoChineFood & drinkRestaurants
- Paddywagon ToursThings to see & doDay tours
- Trinity CollegeThings to see & doPublic buildings
- National Gallery of IrelandThings to see & doGalleries
- Howth - Cliff Path LoopThings to see & doHiking
- Carrickgollogan - Lead Mines Way - (Orange)Things to see & doHiking
- Grand Canal WayThings to see & doHiking
- Ticknock - Fairy Castle LoopThings to see & doHiking
- Howth - Black Linn LoopThings to see & doHiking
- Barnaslingan - Scalp Lookout Trail (Red)Things to see & doHiking