The Garden Room, which is located in the gardens of the Merrion Hotel, allows for an immersive space to flourish. The restored Georgian House forms a backdrop for a new and refreshing restaurant that lies in the centre of Dublin.
As the now popular Merrion grew, a courtyard garden appeared right in the very heart of the hotel. A formal garden complete with a fountain, overlooked by the lounges and guestrooms on three sides and the blue skies above. On the fourth side a light and airy space that opens onto the garden and becomes a part of it has been created. This is The Garden Room.
From the beginning it was intended to be a less formal affair. Somewhere to unwind and laugh with friends over a refreshingly cold bottle of rosé and the popular seafood salad.
A secret garden where one can see little groups of people that love each other’s company and others, dining alone, happy to enjoy a brief escape with just themselves.
Weather permitting, the opening of those significant floor to ceiling glass doors to the garden terrace, will allow for a true al fresco dining experience.
You may also like
- Food & drinkRestaurantsMorelands Grill
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Sussex
- Food & drinkRestaurantsSuesey Street Restaurant
- Food & drinkRestaurantsPichet Restaurant
- Food & drinkRestaurantsNoLIta
- Food & drinkBar & PubsVela Restaurant & Bar
- Food & drinkRestaurantsF.X. Buckley Crow Street