Swan Training Institute is located in the heart of Dublin, on Grafton Street only steps away from Trinity College and Stephen’s Green.
Swan Training Institute is one of the best known English schools in Ireland with thousands of students coming from all around the world every year to study English, work and make friends.
Swan Training Institute offers year round courses to adults in general English, English for specific purposes and one to one tuition. Examinations available include Cambridge and IELTS and we offer a range of accommodation to suit all our student’s needs.
Swan Training Institute was founded in 1988 as a summer school for European students who wished to study English in Ireland. From a small beginning, our school has grown to the point where we now offer a wide variety of programmes throughout the year for both groups and individuals.
Recognised by ACELS a service of Quality and Qualifications Ireland, for English Language teaching (ELT). As Swan is a member of MEI, our students are guaranteed places in other MEI schools, should Swan Training cease trading.
You may also like
- Things to see & doMuseumsNational Museum of Ireland - Natural History
- Things to see & doMuseumsNational Museum of Ireland-Decorative Arts & History
- Things to see & doBreweries & distilleriesThe Dublin Liberties Distillery
- Things to see & doHikingTicknock Fairy Castle Loop
- Things to see & doMuseumsThe Round Tower Clondalkin
- Things to see & doHistoric Barracks & jailsKilmainham Gaol
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursDublin Whiskey Tours
- Things to see & doTheatre & events venuesViking Theatre