Sights of Dublin Day Tours
At Sights of Dublin day tours you will be brought to the Viking settlement town of Dalkey where you can do a guided tour of Dalkey Castle (admission included). The castle’s guides and actors will take you back in time to Tudor days with Barber Surgery, Archery and Cooking. If you are feeling energetic, you can climb to the battlements and take in magnificent views of sea and mountains. You then travel by coach up the coast road by the picturesque Colliemore Harbour with a view of Dalkey Island. From here the tour takes you up Vico Road where the views will take your breath away.
Next stop is Killiney Hill where you can take a walk to the sea view via the tea rooms or if you are feeling more energetic walk to the top to the “Witches Hat” where you can take in the views of Bray Head and Dublin Bay. You are then brought to Avoca Handweavers where you can buy lunch and explore their treasure trove shopping experience.
Then the best part is a pint in Johnnie Fox’s to finish off the tour before we take you back to the city via more breathtaking viewing points of Dublin Bay from the Dublin Mountains.
Tour starting point; Gresham Hotel O’Connell St and Ashfield hostel D’Olier St. at 10:00 | Tour duration 6 hours
- Wanderlust Irland - Giant’s Causeway Tour From DublinThings to see & doDay tours
- Wanderlust Irland - Galway & Connemara Tour from DublinThings to see & doDay tours
- Wanderlust Irland - Cliffs of Moher Tour from DublinThings to see & doDay tours
- Titanic and Belfast Day Tour – Irish Day ToursThings to see & doDay tours
- Newgrange and Hill of Tara Tour - Mary GibbonsThings to see & doDay tours
- Private Giants Causeway Day Tour with Kennedy & CarrThings to see & doDay tours
- Rural Pub ToursThings to see & doDay tours
- The West Coast Explorer - Rabbie's Small Group ToursThings to see & doDay tours
- The Wicklow Tour - HilltoptreksThings to see & doDay tours
- Aran Islands Tour - Railtours Ireland First Class!Things to see & doDay tours
- Titanic and Belfast City Tour - Railtours Ireland First Class!Things to see & doDay tours
- The Ring of Kerry Tour - Railtours Ireland First Class!Things to see & doDay tours