See & Do

Historic Houses & Castles

Government Buildings

The quadrangle of Government Buildings on Upper Merrion Street in Dublin City houses several key offices of the Government of Ireland.

The complex was completed in March 1922, and was available immediately to be occupied by the new Irish Free State government.

In more recent times, the building has been converted and entirely refurbished to form modern accommodation for a number of departments including the Department of the Taoiseach, the Department of Finance and the Office of the Attorney General.

See What's

TripAdvisor gif