Secret Street Tours
- Dog friendly
- Cloudy days
The friendly and powerful tours on offer from Secret Street Tours are developed in partnership with their guides, who share their story with you as you explore the cultural and historic landmarks of their local area.
The goal of Secret Street Tours is to empower their guides with the skills and confidence to take the next step towards independent living, whilst offering their customers a channel to engage with one of Dublin City's most pressing social challenges.
Booking a Secret Street Tour supports Dublin’s homeless community in many ways. The price of the ticket provides an income to the guides and helps them save for long term goals, such as educational courses. Listening to their guides gives a voice to a community that is so often talked about rather than listened to.
- Dublin Whiskey ToursFood & drinkFood & drink tours
- Carrickgollogan - Lead Mines Way - (Orange)Things to see & doHiking
- Ticknock - Fairy Castle LoopThings to see & doHiking
- EPIC The Irish Emigration MuseumThings to see & doMuseums
- Guinness StorehouseFood & drinkBars & pubs
- Croke Park StadiumThings to see & doMuseums
- Wicklow WayThings to see & doHiking
- Royal Canal WayThings to see & doHiking
- National Museum of Ireland - Natural HistoryThings to see & doMuseums
- Dublin Music Trails: The LibertiesThings to see & doCity tours
- Walks ToursThings to see & doCity tours
- GPO MuseumThings to see & doMuseums