Secret Street Tours
- Dog friendly
- Cloudy days
The friendly and powerful tours on offer from Secret Street Tours are developed in partnership with their guides, who share their story with you as you explore the cultural and historic landmarks of their local area.
The goal of Secret Street Tours is to empower their guides with the skills and confidence to take the next step towards independent living, whilst offering their customers a channel to engage with one of Dublin City's most pressing social challenges.
Booking a Secret Street Tour supports Dublin’s homeless community in many ways. The price of the ticket provides an income to the guides and helps them save for long term goals, such as educational courses. Listening to their guides gives a voice to a community that is so often talked about rather than listened to.
- Things to see & doHikingTicknock Fairy Castle Loop
- Things to see & doHikingCarrickgollogan - Lead Mines Way - (Orange)
- Things to see & doHikingThe Grand Canal Way
- Things to see & doChurches & religious sitesNewman University Church, Our Lady Seat of Wisdom
- Things to see & doBreweries & distilleriesThe Dublin Liberties Distillery
- Things to see & doHorse & equestrianThe Paddocks Riding Centre
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursWalking Food Tours - Dublin
- Things to see & doActivity toursAlternative Dublin City
- Things to see & doGalleriesRoyal Hibernian Academy
- Things to see & doCyclingWild N Happy Travel
- Things to see & doHikingBlack Linn Loop
- Things to see & doHikingCliff Path Loop