Offering free walking tours Dublin, SANDEMANs New Tours is committed to providing everyone, no matter of budget, with the best tour available. This 3 hour tour uncovers both hidden and famous sites and stories of Dublin.
Offering free walking tours in Amsterdam, Barcelona, Berlin, Brussels, Copenhagen, Dublin, Edinburgh, Hamburg, Jerusalem, Lisbon, Liverpool, London, Madrid, Munich, New York, Paris, Prague and Tel Aviv, SANDEMANs New Europe Tours is committed to providing everyone, no matter of budget, with the best tour available. It is their goal to help travellers fully discover the beauty and rich history of as many cities as possible. The expert guides share with you their personal stories and insights during their intriguing tours. Since they work for tips, every tour is consistently one of the best in Europe.
On this free 3 hour tour of Dublin, wind down the quiet streets and bound through bustling boulevards, uncovering the hidden sites as well as the famous ones.
Join Sandemans Walking Tour to explore 2,000 years of history. From some of the world’s greatest writers to dramatic and sometimes tragic events through the centuries, Dublin’s main export has been stories and guides are famous for bringing the past to life through their passionate delivery of the history of this vibrant city. Meet Sandemans Walking Tour every day, rain or shine, at the small square next to the City Hall at 11 AM and 2 PM. (Tours available in English and Spanish).
You may also like
- Things to see & doCity toursSandemans NewEurope- Dublin
- Things to see & doCity toursTouristy Ireland
- Things to see & doCity toursJohn's Tours of Ireland
- Things to see & doCity toursIn Our Shoes Walking Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursHistorical Walking Tours Of Dublin
- Things to see & doCity toursGeneration Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursEsplora Dublino
- Things to see & doCity toursEarly Access Book of Kells & Dublin Castle Tour - LetzGo City Tours