Restaurant Patrick Guilbaud
Restaurant Patrick Guilbaud created his restaurant in 1981, now established as a centre of fine dining for over thirty years. Situated beside the five star Merrion Hotel in Dublin City centre, the cuisine is contemporary Irish with classical roots.
Restaurant Patrick Guilbaud pursuit of excellence can be seen in the delicious, immaculately presented dishes, prepared from the finest Irish produce in season. Service is equally meticulous, combining efficient French decorum with discreet Irish charm, ensuring the delivery of an impeccable dining experience. Everything is made on the premises, from the wonderful selection of breads to the petit fours.
Chef Guillaume Lebrun's signature dishes include lobster ravioli, roast challans duck for two and assiette gourmande au chocolat. Table d'Hote lunch menu is very popular, particularly with business clients and offers excellent value. It is essential to reserve in advance.
Restaurant Patrick Guilbaud has an extensive wine list, which includes many fine wines, to delight the most fastidious and discerning connoisseur.
Air conditioning, private dining room, full licence, capacity for 80, private 25 and toilets for the disabled. Guide dogs are permitted.
You may also like
- Food & drinkRestaurantsSuesey Street Restaurant
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Sussex
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Food & drinkBar & PubsBartley's
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Circular Bar
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Galway Hooker Bar & Restaurant Dublin
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle The Mayson
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle Lucan