Restaurant 104 is in what was once one of the Youkstetter Pork Butcher shops immortalised by James Joyce in Ulysses. The original ornate tiling can be found both inside and out adding a historic feel to the premises.
Famous for their steak nights, early birds, Guinness on draught and the best wine selection in Drumcondra, Restaurant 104 has won numerous awards. All of their food is cooked to order using the finest ingredients and their chefs source the best Irish produce to create their seasonal menus.
For breakfast and lunch, Restaurant 104 is a local favourite, famous for its full Irish breakfast, Ariosa coffee, seafood chowder, buffalo wings, chopped salads and succulent burgers. Every night, Restaurant 104 transforms into a cosy brasserie with sumptuous homemade pasta dishes, Irish beef steak and burgers, fresh fish and delicious vegetarian creations.
Passionate about wine, they work with some of the best small producers and importers who never fail to impress with their ability to seek out the best wines of the season, keeping their wine menu fresh and exciting. They have draught beers on tap and a great selection of bottled craft beers and ciders.
If coffee is your passion, they offer you one of the best single origin roasts in the country, Ariosa Coffee, slow roasted in small batches for optimum flavour and aroma.
Join them to sample carefully selected drinks and maybe indulge in their famous cheese selection of over 20 mature cheeses with their homemade apple and fig chutney.
- Dunne & CrescenziFood & drinkRestaurants
- Morelands GrillFood & drinkRestaurants
- NoLItaFood & drinkRestaurants
- Pichet RestaurantFood & drinkRestaurants
- CHQ DublinFood & drinkRestaurants
- Celtic Nights Dinner & ShowThings to see & doBar & pubs
- Cavistons Seafood Restaurant and Food EmporiumFood & drinkRestaurants
- The SussexFood & drinkRestaurants
- Vela Restaurant & BarFood & drinkRestaurants
- BovinityFood & drinkRestaurants
- Botanical @ Dublin One HotelFood & drinkRestaurants