Rachel Swan is a goldsmith based in Marlay Park, Rathfarnham, County Dublin. She entered the crafts industry through the traditional route of an apprenticeship and in 2008 introduced her own range of contemporary jewellery.
Rachel Swan is an award-winning goldsmith who makes hollow-formed three dimensional jewellery inspired by modern architecture and sculpture with a luxurious art deco feel. Working predominantly in sterling silver and also in 9ct gold, she gives all her pieces a signature satin finish that ensures a beautiful tactile surface. She also uses gemstones in her work and has a line of gold and pearl items.
Rachel's studio is located in the grounds of the recently refurbished Craft Courtyard, in the picturesque surroundings of Marlay Park, Rathfarnham. A food and craft market is held behind the Craft Courtyard on Saturdays and Sundays.
You may also like
- Things to see & doShopsMespil Road Lunchtime Market
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursRed Stables Food Market, St Anne’s Park
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursTemple Bar Food Market
- Things to see & doShopsThe Liberty Market
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursDublin Food Co-op Organic Food Market
- Things to see & doShopsAvoca Malahide
- Things to see & doShopsAvoca Suffolk Street
- Things to see & doShopping centresBloomfields Shopping Centre