R & C McCormack Celtic Jewellers are a long established family jewellers, situated at the top of Dublin's Grafton Street since 1963.
Collections include Celtic wedding bands, Claddagh Rings, Celtic Brooches, Children of Lir, Book of Kells, Connemara Marble, Newgrange, Tree of Life and Trinity Knot jewellery and shamrocks. Aidan Breen designs are a particular highlight. Choose from pieces of 9ct or 14 carat gold and sterling silver.
Non EU customers can avail of tax free shopping. Online shopping and worldwide shipping are also available. Located near the entrance to St Stephen's Green. Look for the distinctive green shop front with two white geese.
You may also like
- Things to see & doShopsPaul Sheeran Jewellers
- Things to see & doShopsLulu + Belle
- Things to see & doShopsJohnston Antiques
- Things to see & doShopsFallon and Byrne
- Things to see & doShopsGuinness Gallery
- Food and drinkCafésHouse of Read Fine Foods & Tableware
- Things to see & doShopsJ W Weldon
- Things to see & doShopping centresJervis Shopping Centre