Phoenix Park Bikes
- Family friendly
- Cloudy days
The Phoenix Park is one of the largest enclosed public parks in any capital city in Europe. It was originally established as a royal deer park nearly 350 years ago. A large herd of fallow deer still remain to this day.
It is a must see when visiting Dublin City and what better way to explore this park than by bike. With over 150 bikes, Phoenix Park Bikes can offer you a bike rental service and more.
A wide variety of bike options are available, for young and old, for families, schools or large group excursions.
Bike hire is suitable for single to large groups. There is a bike delivery service for group excursions outside the park, and bike trailers available for hire.
Phoenix Park Bikes provide guided tours within the Phoenix Park grounds for 1, 2 or 3 hours. Take one of their guided tours through Dublin City, out as far as Howth peninsula.
Bike rental, delivery service and guides for areas outside Dublin such as Glendalough and Blessington Greenway, are available. There are also touring bikes for overnight trips around Ireland.
- EPIC The Irish Emigration MuseumThings to see & doMuseums
- Guinness StorehouseFood & drinkBars & pubs
- Croke Park StadiumThings to see & doMuseums
- Wicklow WayThings to see & doHiking
- Royal Canal WayThings to see & doHiking
- National Museum of Ireland - Natural HistoryThings to see & doMuseums
- Dublin Music Trails: The LibertiesThings to see & doCity tours
- Walks ToursThings to see & doCity tours
- GPO MuseumThings to see & doMuseums
- Peadar Kearney'sFood & drinkBars & pubs
- Dublin Music Trails: South CityThings to see & doCity tours