Phoenix Park Bikes
- Family friendly
- Cloudy days
The Phoenix Park is one of the largest enclosed public parks in any capital city in Europe. It was originally established as a royal deer park nearly 350 years ago. A large herd of fallow deer still remain to this day.
It is a must see when visiting Dublin City and what better way to explore this park than by bike. With over 150 bikes, Phoenix Park Bikes can offer you a bike rental service and more.
A wide variety of bike options are available, for young and old, for families, schools or large group excursions.
Bike hire is suitable for single to large groups. There is a bike delivery service for group excursions outside the park, and bike trailers available for hire.
Phoenix Park Bikes provide guided tours within the Phoenix Park grounds for 1, 2 or 3 hours. Take one of their guided tours through Dublin City, out as far as Howth peninsula.
Bike rental, delivery service and guides for areas outside Dublin such as Glendalough and Blessington Greenway, are available. There are also touring bikes for overnight trips around Ireland.
- Things to see & doHorse & equestrianThe Paddocks Riding Centre
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursWalking Food Tours - Dublin
- Things to see & doActivity toursAlternative Dublin City
- Things to see & doGalleriesRoyal Hibernian Academy
- Things to see & doCyclingWild N Happy Travel
- Things to see & doHikingBlack Linn Loop
- Things to see & doHikingCliff Path Loop
- Things to see & doMuseumsNational Museum of Ireland - Natural History
- Things to see & doHikingWalk Dublin
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursDublin Whiskey Tours
- Things to see & doStatues & monumentsExperience Glasnevin: Ireland's National Cemetery
- Things to see & doCastlesArdgillan Castle and Gardens