O’Neill’s Pub is one of Dublin’s most famous and historic pubs. Centuries of Dublin history surround the world renowned O’Neill’s. Just around the corner from Trinity College, Grafton Street, O’Neill’s Pub is conveniently set in the heart of Dublin.
When you make a visit to O’Neill’s Pub, you will receive a warm and friendly welcome and you can enjoy its ageless character, numerous alcoves, snugs, nooks and crannies.
Food is available throughout the week from 08:00 until 22:30, starting with the ‘really good’ Irish breakfast which is available all day. A wide selection of traditional Irish dishes are available from the carvery which serves from 12 noon until 22:30. The Sandwich Bar offers a wide selection of sandwiches, rolls and soups, and is open 12 noon until 21:00. O’Neill’s is a member of Good Food Ireland and sources all its produce locally.
Live Irish music is performed and enjoyed every evening throughout the year and admission is free. The sessions begin at 22:30 on Friday and 21:30 Saturday - Thursday.
For the sporting fanatic, all major sporting events play on one of the 13 large plasmas, including 3D LCD screens or 3 big screens. O’Neill’s provide free wireless internet access to all their customers.
O’Neill’s Pub have a great selection of Irish and international, including a large selection of local Irish Craft Beers and are always interested in supporting new brews. They also have an extensive international wine menu.
For the whiskey connoisseur there’s a Whiskey Bar where you’ll find a fantastic selection of over 260 Irish whiskeys and malts, Scotch and World whiskeys. You can try one of their unique tasting trays, there are three levels depending on your taste and experience.
Pour your own pints tables are ideal for a group night out. Master the fine art of pouring your Guinness or Carlsberg. There’s no extra charge for booking the tables.
O’Neill’s Pub also boasts a heated roof top beer garden and smoking area complete with a large plasma screen TV.
- Food & drinkRestaurantsBovinity
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Ivy Dawson Street
- Food & drinkRestaurantsBotanical @ Dublin One Hotel
- Food & drinkBars & pubsMerry Ploughboy Irish Music Pub
- Food & drinkRestaurantsCHQ Dublin
- Food & drinkBars & pubsBar Rua
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle Rathmines
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle Beacon
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Galway Hooker Bar & Restaurant Dublin
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Circular Bar
- Things to see & doBar & pubsStella Cinema
- Food & drinkRestaurantsBartley's