No. 27 at the Shelbourne Hotel is the place to see and be seen. Sparkling with sophisticated style and fun, enjoy light dining options complemented by a unique selection of fine wines.
No. 27 Bar & Lounge sparkles with style and sophisticated fun and is the place to see and be seen in Dublin. No. 27 Bar is decorated richly, in keeping with the heritage of this great hotel and our guests can relax and savour the specially commissioned artwork of Victor Richardson echoing the views outside.
With an informal menu, offering a choice of light dining options alongside classic bar favourites and fresh Irish seafood, complemented by a unique selection of world wines by the glass and premium spirits. Bar Manager Sean Mc Goldrick and his expert team of mixologists have created a unique seasonal signature cocktail list for you to enjoy.
With tall graceful windows overlooking St Stephen’s Green, No. 27 Bar & Lounge is the perfect location to relax and watch the world go by. The home of fine dining Dublin!
You may also like
- Food and drinkBar & PubsLemon & Duke
- Food and drinkBar & PubsCHQ Dublin
- Food and drinkBar & PubsVela Restaurant & Bar
- Food and drinkBar & PubsHa'Penny Bridge Inn
- Food and drinkBar & PubsO'Donoghue's Bar
- Food and drinkBar & PubsThe Brazen Head
- Food and drinkBar & PubsThe Guinness Open Gate Brewery
- Food and drinkBar & PubsThe Laughter Lounge