At Murphy's in Dublin they make real ice cream naturally and locally.
Murphy's don’t use colourings, flavourings, or powdered milk. They use fresh from the farm milk, lots of local cream, free range eggs and organic sugar.
Then they toast, simmer, bake and extract real ingredients. The ingredients are tempered with chocolate and infused with alcohol. Murphy's even make their own sea salt from Dingle sea water.
They do all this in the hope it will be one of the best ice creams you’ve ever tasted. Most of all it is made to be enjoyed, shared and savoured so have a Murphy's moment and dig in.
You may also like
- Things to see & doCyclingWild N Happy Travel
- Things to see & doMuseumsEPIC The Irish Emigration Museum
- Things to see & doClimbingHikeandClimb
- Things to see & doMuseumsMuseum of Literature Ireland
- Things to see & doMuseumsThe Jeanie Johnston
- Things to see & doStatues & monumentsExperience Glasnevin: Ireland's National Cemetery
- Things to see & doGalleriesRoyal Hibernian Academy
- Things to see & doHikingCarrickgollogan - Lead Mines Way - (Orange)