Things to see & doHorse & equestrianThe Paddocks Riding Centre
Murphy's Ice Cream Dublin
Murphy's don’t use colourings, flavourings, or powdered milk. They use fresh from the farm milk, lots of local cream, free range eggs and organic sugar.
Then they toast, simmer, bake and extract real ingredients. The ingredients are tempered with chocolate and infused with alcohol. Murphy's even make their own sea salt from Dingle sea water.
They do all this in the hope it will be one of the best ice creams you’ve ever tasted. Most of all it is made to be enjoyed, shared and savoured so have a Murphy's moment and dig in.
You may also like
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursWalking Food Tours - Dublin
- Things to see & doActivity toursAlternative Dublin City
- Things to see & doGalleriesRoyal Hibernian Academy
- Things to see & doCyclingWild N Happy Travel
- Things to see & doHikingBlack Linn Loop
- Things to see & doHikingCliff Path Loop
- Things to see & doMuseumsNational Museum of Ireland - Natural History
- Things to see & doHikingWalk Dublin
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursDublin Whiskey Tours
- Things to see & doStatues & monumentsExperience Glasnevin: Ireland's National Cemetery
- Things to see & doCastlesArdgillan Castle and Gardens