McDowells Jewellers The Happy Ring House
- Rainy days
McDowells Jewellers and diamond merchants are specialists in diamond engagement and wedding rings and Irish jewellery. They are agents for and carry many famous brands of watches and also stock a fine selection of internationally famous Waterford Glass.
As well as selling a wide range of jewellery, McDowells also offers insurance and probate valuations, ring resizing, all jewellery repairs and restoration and a clean and polish service. Items are also available to buy online via their website.
McDowells Jewellers is located in the heart of Dublin city centre. It's vintage neon sign has been a much-loved landmark since 1952. As the oldest family owned business on O'Connell St, McDowell’s (est 1870) witnessed key historic moments such as the 1916 Rising. Countless young couples have met under the sign to select their wedding rings.
- Things to see & doShopsRory's Fishing Tackle
- Things to see & doShopping centresStillorgan Village Centre
- Things to see & doShopsMorton's
- Things to see & doShopping centresNutgrove Shopping Centre
- Things to see & doShopping centresOmni Park Shopping Centre
- Things to see & doShopsO'Sullivan Antiques
- Things to see & doShopsPaul Sheeran Jewellers
- Things to see & doShopsLulu + Belle
- Things to see & doShopsJohnston Antiques
- Things to see & doShopsFallon and Byrne
- Things to see & doShopsGuinness Gallery
- Food & drinkCafésHouse of Read Fine Foods & Tableware