Lemon Crepe and Coffee Co.
- Family friendly
Like all the best concepts, it sounds simple – crepes, sandwiches, coffee. This tiny pancake joint on South William St, and it's sister restaurant on Dawon St, are distinguished by great style, good, cheap food and charming service, personified by owner Adrian Reynolds.
There is a selection of crepes (sweet & savory), Belgian waffles, omelettes, buttermilk pancake stacks,critically acclaimed coffee, hot sandwiches & celiac friendly options. Both branches, located in Dublin 2, have availability to eat in or to go. Spend some time in the heated terraces and watch the buzzy cosmopolitan activity of Dublin’s premier city centre locations!
- Food & drinkCafésJay Kays Café
- Food & drinkCafésUrbanity
- Food & drinkCafésHappy Out Café
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCHQ Dublin
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Galway Hooker Bar & Restaurant Dublin
- Food & drinkCafésDaddy's Café
- Food & drinkBar & PubsBartley's
- Food & drinkCafésHouse of Read Fine Foods & Tableware
- Food & drinkCafésButlers Chocolate Café - Jervis Street
- Food & drinkCafésButlers Chocolate Café - Blanchardstown Shopping Centre
- Food & drinkCafésButlers Chocolate Café - Chatham Street
- Food & drinkCafésButlers Chocolate Café - Dublin Airport T1