Food & drinkCafésButlers Chocolate Café - Dublin Airport T1
Keogh’s Café in Dublin City centre serves a selection of teas and coffees, as well as home baked muffins, scones and cakes. The Café also serves hot breakfasts, lunches and dinners.
Keogh’s Café is situated in the heart of Dublin City just off Dame Street, minutes walk from Trinity College, The Olympia Theatre, St. Stephens Green and Dublin Castle.
You may also like
- Food & drinkCafésButlers Chocolate Café - Chatham Street
- Food & drinkCafésHouse of Read Fine Foods & Tableware
- Food & drinkRestaurantsDollard Market
- Food & drinkBars & pubs64 Wine
- Food & drinkCafésJay Kays Café
- Food & drinkCafésUrbanity
- Food & drinkCafésHappy Out Café
- Food & drinkRestaurantsCHQ Dublin
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Galway Hooker Bar & Restaurant Dublin
- Food & drinkCafésDaddy's Café
- Food & drinkRestaurantsBartley's