Jump Zone Santry
- Family friendly
- Rainy days
Jump Zone is Ireland's largest inflatable indoor park with locations in Santry, Sandyford and Liffey Valley in County Dublin. Jump Zone is also home to Ireland's largest inflatable adventure park.
Jump Zone is suitable for people of all ages, from children over five years and one meter in height to adults of all ages. Whether one person or a group you will have the opportunity to exercise and enjoy yourself in a family-friendly environment. The new adventure park is 33,000 sq ft and incorporates 13 separate attractions including a giant six metre drop slide, wipeout, two obstacle courses, warped walls and Europe's only inflatable dodgeball court, with much more.
Children under age five have a separate Toddler Area.
Jump Zone caters individuals, kids' parties, corporate events, school outings and fitness programmes.
They also welcome people and kids with special needs, but the active and noisy environment may not suit all. For this reason, they work in conjunction with Open Spectrum at the Sandyford branch to offer tailored sessions during which the usual loud music is turned down and whistles are not used by our court monitors
Pre-booking is strongly recommended and you can sign the waiver on the website to save time. Bring your socks or buy them at the venue - they are mandatory. Food is ordered in for parties.
- Dublin Music Trails: The LibertiesThings to see & doCity tours
- The Dubline TrailThings to see & doHiking
- Dublin's Talking StatuesThings to see & doHiking
- Wicklow WayThings to see & doHiking
- Royal Canal WayThings to see & doParks
- Croke Park StadiumThings to see & doMuseums
- Barnaslingan - Scalp Lookout Trail (Red)Things to see & doHiking
- Howth - Black Linn LoopThings to see & doHiking
- Ticknock - Fairy Castle LoopThings to see & doHiking
- Grand Canal WayThings to see & doHiking
- Carrickgollogan - Lead Mines Way - (Orange)Things to see & doHiking
- Howth - Cliff Path LoopThings to see & doHiking