Consistently featured in top restaurant guides and recipient of many culinary excellence awards from respected food critics, Jaipur operates a total of five restaurants across the city, from Malahide to Greystones.
Enjoy a feast of culinary specialities at Jaipur where basic Indian cookery is the starting point, then reinvented, recreated and exploited into many exciting, exotic variations. Marinades, spices and sauces will whisk you off to the Indian subcontinent and offer a feast for the senses.
Choose delicious, starters and mains, complemented with a wine from the well-priced wine list.
An all-time favourite starter at Jaipur is Tandoori Jhimga, another delicious option is the vegetarian Paneer Aloo Bukhara Seekh.
Dishes of choice can also be requested to be prepared and cooked individually using meat,fish,slow-roasted lamb or vegetables, ensuring your all-time favourites can be savoured and enjoyed.
Private business dining to intimate and family events, Jaipur caters for all client requirements.
- CHQ DublinFood & drinkRestaurants
- Celtic Nights Dinner & ShowThings to see & doBar & pubs
- Cavistons Seafood Restaurant and Food EmporiumFood & drinkRestaurants
- The SussexFood & drinkRestaurants
- Vela Restaurant & BarFood & drinkRestaurants
- BovinityFood & drinkRestaurants
- Botanical @ Dublin One HotelFood & drinkRestaurants
- Bartley's at The Grafton HotelFood & drinkRestaurants
- Nancy Hands Bar & RestaurantFood & drinkRestaurants
- Sweet ChurroFood & drinkRestaurants
- Hungry Boba PizzeriaFood & drinkRestaurants
- Bay RestaurantFood & drinkRestaurants