Hop On Hop Off Tour by DoDublin Tours
- Cloudy days
DoDublin's Hop On Hop Off Tour on the green bus, is offered with both live and multilingual commentary. All drivers are trained to a high standard which means not only are they great storytellers, they're also brimming with information and the history of Dublin's past, and will have you laughing all the way around the tour route.
With just one great value ticket, visitors can enjoy the best attractions when exploring Dublin. The tour visits Dublin's most popular attractions located throughout the city such as The Guinness Storehouse, Trinity College, Phoenix Park, Jameson Distillery and Dublin Castle.
The tour ticket allows visitors to hop on and hop off as often as they wish. One child under the age of 15 years, can travel free with each paying adult. With each hop on, hop off ticket, visitors can join a Pat Liddy Walking Tour, and have exclusive free entry to one of Dublin City's favourite museums, The Little Museum of Dublin on St Stephen's Green.
- Things to see & doCity toursDublin Music Trails: The Liberties
- Things to see & doCity toursDublin Music Trails: South City
- Things to see & doHikingThe Dubline Trail
- Things to see & doCity toursIn Our Shoes Walking Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursSolve A Mystery
- Things to see & doCity toursPat Liddy's Walking Tours of Dublin Ltd
- Things to see & doCity toursEarly Access Book of Kells & Dublin Castle Tour - LetzGo City Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursAkelarre Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursViking Splash Dublin
- Things to see & doCity toursBaja Bikes
- Things to see & doCity toursDublin Distillery Trail by Whiskey Island Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursThe Haunted History Walking Tour - Hidden Dublin Walks