DoDublin introduces and showcases the best of Dublin City, and operate a range of sightseeing tours and transport services including the original hop on hop off bus tour.
There is no better way to explore Dublin City than on the famous green hop on hop off tour bus. DoDublin are masters at showing you the best that the city has to offer.
Of course, most visitors to Dublin City want to visit the big attractions like the Guinness Storehouse, Trinity College and the Book of Kells, and Dublin Zoo, but at DoDublin they also like to show you the city’s hidden gems like the Little Museum of Dublin on St Stephen’s Green, the Teeling Whiskey Distillery, Marsh’s Library beside St Patrick’s Cathedral, and many more.
One child under 15 years of age goes free with every adult ticket purchased. You will also receive a free walking tour with Dublin historian Pat Liddy to cover the hidden city locations the bus can’t reach, and free entry into The Little Museum of Dublin. You will also receive a free map of the city.
Enjoy live commentary from trained driver guides, all native Dubliners and all of whom are great entertainers. The term "gift of the gab" was invented for DoDublin tour guides. They take great pride in presenting the best of Dublin City, with plenty of historical and cultural references, quotes by famous Dublin poets and writers, loads of jokes and plenty of songs too. DoDublin also provide pre-recorded multilingual tours in nine languages, which operate every 30 minutes.
DoDublin also provide a full range of airport transfer options, and they sell tickets for day tours around Ireland as well as tickets for all of Dublin's top attractions.
- Things to see & doCity toursDublin Music Trails: South City
- Things to see & doCity toursDublin Music Trails: The Liberties
- Things to see & doHikingThe Dubline Trail
- Things to see & doCity toursTrace your Irish Ancestors and Heritage Tour - LetzGo City Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursGuinness, Whiskey and Temple Bar Highlights Tour - LetzGo Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursDublin Literary Pub Crawl
- Things to see & doCity toursJohn's Tours of Ireland
- Things to see & doCity toursTouristy Ireland
- Things to see & doHikingYellow Umbrella Tours Ltd
- Things to see & doCity toursAround Ireland: Dublin & U2 Walking Tour
- Things to see & doCity toursDublin Highlights & Hidden Corners Tour - Pat Liddys Walking Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursSandemans NewEurope- Dublin