Hibernia Roots Genealogy Services are based in Dublin close to all the main repositories and specialise in providing tailor-made reports to suit client needs. Clients range from those looking for a special gift for a milestone birthday; Irish descendants planning to visit their home place or applying for Irish citizenship; experienced researchers who have hit a ‘brickwall’; and to those too busy to concentrate on researching their family. Hibernia Roots can solve your genealogy puzzles and develop a structured report.
There are so many Irish genealogy sources going online every week that it can be very daunting and difficult to know where to find reliable, verifiable information and a business you can trust.
Hibernia Roots can source records quickly and save you time and money with a ‘no obligation’ free assessment to ensure there are sufficient records available to progress to a report. Reports vary from basic direct-line ancestry tracing to ‘Root & Branches’ reports that include social history relevant to your ancestor and the period in which they lived. Reports can be despatched via email, cloud storage sites, or presented in a bespoke family history book.
A ‘one-stop-shop’ approach means you can describe the outcome you would like, select the report package that best suits your needs and budget, and Hibernia Roots will take care of it keeping you fully informed along the way. The Hibernia Roots team interact closely to ensure you are happy at all stages with the project. You simply fill out the Assessment Form on the website and move a step closer to finding your family’s Irish origins.
Hibernia Roots is a small business with a personal touch, and with a strong background in customer service, business analysis, project management and local history knowledge, you are guaranteed a Family Tree product that will become a family heirloom, a ‘tangible connection to the past that lives in the present’.
- Things to see & doHikingCliff Path Loop
- Things to see & doHikingBlack Linn Loop
- Things to see & doHikingDublin Music Trails: The Liberties
- Things to see & doHikingDublin Music Trails: South City
- Food & drinkBar & PubsGuinness Storehouse
- Things to see & doCyclingWild N Happy Travel
- Things to see & doMuseumsNational Museum of Ireland - Natural History
- Things to see & doMuseumsEPIC The Irish Emigration Museum
- Things to see & doStatues & monumentsExperience Glasnevin: Ireland's National Cemetery
- Things to see & doGalleriesRoyal Hibernian Academy
- Things to see & doCyclingThe Lazy Bike Tour Company Limited
- Things to see & doActivity toursAlternative Dublin City