Hanora D Restaurant
Located in the Lucan Spa Hotel, just West of Dublin City, the Hanora D' Restuarant is a classic & elegant Edwardian-style dining room offering the best of Irish & European Cuisine. It's a lovely place for a relaxing Sunday Lunch or Dinner to suit all tastes.
Dinner in Hanora D' Restaurant is from
Sunday-Friday: 6.00pm - 9.30pm
Saturday: 6.00pm - 10.00pm
Lunch in the Resturant is on
Sunday Only: 1.00pm - 5.00pm
Hanora D' offers a good-value 4-course Table D'hote menu and an Ala Carte Menu with a variety of seafood, steak, pork, chicken & vegetarian dishes.
An amusing Children's Menu keeps the little ones happy and includes all their favourites.
A full wine list provides wine lovers with a large selection of fine wines from Chile, France, South Africa and Australia to name a few. Champagnes and sparkling wines are also on offer.
Hanora D' Restaurant is a favourite place to dine on a special occasion, and they provide a special 4-course Communion /Confimation lunch.
Also at the Lucan Spa Hotel is the
Earl Bistro, which serves Carvery Lunches 7 days a week, as well as hot & cold buffet Breakfasts.
The Ballyneety Bar, with a traditional comfortable Irish atmosphere, serves a delicious variety of bar food.
You may also like
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCHQ Dublin
- Food & drinkBar & PubsElephant & Castle Rathmines
- Food & drinkRestaurantsMorelands Grill
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle Churchtown
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle Temple Bar
- Food & drinkBar & PubsDollard Market
- Food & drinkBar & PubsElephant & Castle Beacon
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle Monkstown