Fallon and Byrne is a French Style Brasserie with simple modern European food with a classic French influence.
Located a hop, skip and a jump from Grafton Street, there’s a simple idea behind Fallon and Byrne and it’s this. They believe in wonderful food, fine wine and great company, all spread over four floors in a unique, heritage building. Widely regarded as Dublin’s foodie mecca, Fallon and Byrne is the place to consummate your love of all things delicious.
The ground floor Food Hall has the best in local, artisan produce, world foods and a superb deli and coffee counter. A contemporary, brasserie style restaurant is housed upstairs where light streams through tall windows into one of the city’s most handsome rooms. And in the basement, the Wine Cellar is stocked with wines from every corner of the globe.
You may also like
- Food & drinkRestaurantsNoLIta
- Food & drinkRestaurantsMorelands Grill
- Food & drinkBar & PubsVela Restaurant & Bar
- Food & drinkRestaurantsF.X. Buckley Crow Street
- Food & drinkRestaurantsDunne & Crescenzi
- Food & drinkRestaurantsCavistons Seafood Restaurant and Food Emporium
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCHQ Dublin
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show