Food & drinkRestaurantsTraditional Irish Food Experience
Fahrenheit Grill, located in the beautiful setting of Clontarf Castle Hotel, is known as one of the finest restaurants in Dublin, serving a blend of modern & traditional Irish & European cuisine. Dry-aged beef & fresh fish are specialties, with produce sourced from local Irish suppliers to ensure freshness & quality of flavour. Breakfast is served in the Spring /Summer months.
A comprehensive wine list with new and old world wines compliments the menus.
The restaurant offers Early Bird & Package Menus as well as a newly-designed Ala Carte Menu. Choose from beef, duck, ham, chicken & Vegetarian dishes and tempting desserts.
You may also like
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Giddy Dolphin
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Irish House Party - Dinner & Show
- Food & drinkRestaurantsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Food & drinkRestaurantsPotager
- Food & drinkRestaurantsWrights Findlater Howth
- Food & drinkRestaurantsOliveto at Haddington House
- Food & drinkRestaurantsSuesey Street Restaurant
- Food & drinkRestaurantsDollard Market
- Food & drinkRestaurantsBovinity
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Ivy Dawson Street
- Food & drinkRestaurantsBotanical @ Dublin One Hotel