Excursiones Irlanda - Blarney Day Tour
Blarney day tour from Dublin.
Go on an adventure and visit the most beautiful and famous castle in all of Ireland - Blarney Castle (admission fee already included with your ticket). Don’t miss the chance to receive the gift of eloquent speech for 7 years by kissing the magical Blarney Stone!
Furthermore, we will see the highlights of Ireland’s Southern Capital where Queen Elizabeth II of England was welcomed in 2011 on her historic State Visit.
Departure from Dublin at 8:00. You will drive towards beautiful County Cork through the agricultural Golden Vale, known in all Europe for its green fields as far as the eye can see.
Your first stop will be the world famous Rock of Cashel in Co. Tipperary. Here you can follow the footsteps of St. Patrick flanked by ruins, Celtic crosses and round towers. The Rock of Cashel was the traditional seat of the Kings of Munster until they donated the complex to the Catholic Church (entrance fee €7.00 is included in your ticket).
Here you have one hour and thirty minutes time to explore the beautiful city of Cork, Ireland’s southern capital. Highlights include the gourmet English Markets with a large selection of local food. Perhaps taste a pint of Murphy's Irish Stout or pick up a bottle of Paddy Flaherty Irish Whiskey.
Finally you go to Blarney. You will have time to receive the “gift of the gab” and to enjoy a stroll around the fabulous gardens of the Blarney Estate. You can also visit the Witches Cave in the castle grounds (entrance fee €13 is included in the price of this tour).
Tour ends in Dublin approx. 20:00.
NB: This tour is conducted in the English language. The website and booking documentation are in Spanish for the convenience of Spanish-speaking guests. The beauty of Ireland speaks for itself.
- Dublin Mini Coaches & Chauffeur Drive - Day ToursThings to see & doDay tours
- Cliffs of Moher - Finn McCools ToursThings to see & doDay tours
- Adam Ladd ToursThings to see & doDay tours
- MV Little Flower FerryThings to see & doDay tours
- A Spasso A Dublino - Italian Tour in DublinThings to see & doHiking
- Private Cliffs of Moher Tour with Kennedy & CarrThings to see & doDay tours
- Private Wicklow and Kilkenny Tour with Kennedy & CarrThings to see & doDay tours
- Waterford Crystal & Kilkenny City Tour - Railtours Ireland First Class!Things to see & doDay tours
- Wicklow Glendalough & Kilkenny Tour - Collins Day ToursThings to see & doDay tours
- Wicklow Mountaineer Tour - Railtours Ireland First Class!Things to see & doDay tours
- Yellow Umbrella Tours LtdThings to see & doHiking
- Touristy IrelandThings to see & doCity tours