- Family friendly
- Rainy days
Escape Dublin provides you the opportunity to use your creativity in an exciting environment in Dublin City centre, just a 5 minute walk from Temple Bar. It is great for friends, families, parties, team building, hen and stag events and more. You'll be locked up in one of the mysterious rooms with exactly 60 minutes to get out. In order to escape, you and your team must solve many puzzles, riddles, brain teasers and codes.
Choose the Witchcraft & Wizardry school, help Sherlock Holmes solve a mystery, or find the cure in the Contagion Rooms. The challenges are ideal for three to five people, but two to six people can participate. Contagion consists of two identical rooms with identical challenges. Groups of between six to ten can book these rooms and will be split into two teams.
There are no age restrictions, but the puzzles may be too demanding for children under 10 years of age. Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
Metered parking is available on both sides of Aungier Street. Private car park Q-Park is located at St Stephen's Green within 3 minutes walk. Unfortunately Escape Dublin is not yet wheelchair accessible. Booking in advance is highly recommended.
You may also like
- Things to see & doCyclingThe Lazy Bike Tour Company Limited
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesExperience Gaelic Games
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursWalking Food Tours - Dublin
- Things to see & doActivity toursEscape Boats
- Things to see & doCyclingWild N Happy Travel
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursDublin Whiskey Tours
- Things to see & doOperators & guidesIrlanda in Italiano
- Things to see & doCity toursDublin Discovered Boat Tours