Duality, Identity & Revolution! A Walking Tour
Tuesday, 16 May 2023 - Saturday, 18 November 2023
About this event
Leonor Bethencourt, your masked tour guide, presents a new imaginative walking tour of ‘Dublin streets less travelled’, against the backdrop of Irish history, personal experience and the present moment.
The Superhero Mask: William Lamport, legend and legacy.
The Performance Mask: Lola Montez, the road to fame.
The Political Mask: Che Guevara, Irish rebel blood.
Participants may opt to wear a mask of Zocorro (provided) during this tour.
With a quixotic feel, these new walking tours are guaranteed to be original, eye opening, thought provoking, and above all: a good laugh. Tours are intimate, small in numbers and go ahead in rain, hail or shine.
Tour also available in Spanish on Sundays at 10:00.
- Experience Gaelic GamesThings to see & doAdventure activities
- Escape BoatsThings to see & doActivity tours
- Newman University Church, Our Lady Seat of WisdomThings to see & doChurches & religious sites
- The Dublin Liberties DistilleryThings to see & doBreweries & distilleries
- The Paddocks Riding CentreThings to see & doHorse & equestrian
- Walking Food Tours - DublinFood & drinkFood & drink tours
- Alternative Dublin CityThings to see & doActivity tours
- Royal Hibernian AcademyThings to see & doGalleries
- Wild N Happy TravelThings to see & doCycling
- National Museum of Ireland - Natural HistoryThings to see & doMuseums
- Walk DublinThings to see & doHiking
- Dublin Whiskey ToursFood & drinkFood & drink tours