Donnybrook Fair is a chain of food halls located in Dublin. The focus of the stores is to give customers the best quality food. The staff at Donnybrook Fair all have an in depth knowledge of the products available and are always on hand to share their knowledge with customers.
From mouth-watering ingredients, to advice on food and drink pairings – this is where ingredient quality and chef creativity come together to inspire the best of eating every day. We have six stores located throughout Dublin including Donnybrook, Stillorgan, Malahide, Baggot Street and Dundrum Town Centre as well as a store in Greystones in Co. Wicklow.
Experience a sensory playground in our new flagship store in Dundrum Town Centre. Our new state of the art store offers the very best in fresh food and gourmet ingredients, chef-created meals, exquisite wine and cheese, coffee and more. From glittering seafood to local and exotic fruits, mouth-watering aromas and signature sourdough bread freshly baked every day, this is a store created by food lovers for food lovers! Look to Donnybrook Fairs’ own range for traditional pasta, pesto's, pasta sauces, olive oil, preserves and coffee.
Loft at Donnybrook Fair Treat yourself to brunch, lunch, dinner or cocktails at Loft above Donnybrook Fair. The stylish Loft offers fresh, locally sourced food and an extensive drinks menu in a relaxed setting, the space is the perfect place to unwind before or after shopping or the theatre. Donnybrook Fair pride themselves on giving its customers that little bit extra in everything they do. They strive to source speciality foods from artisan producers both Irish and international that perfectly complement our its food ranges. Donnybrook Fair is also a proud member of Good Food Ireland.
- Things to see & doMuseumsNational Museum of Ireland-Decorative Arts & History
- Things to see & doGalleriesNational Gallery of Ireland
- Things to see & doPublic buildingsTrinity College
- Things to see & doHikingCliff Path Loop
- Things to see & doHikingBlack Linn Loop
- Things to see & doHikingDublin Music Trails: The Liberties
- Things to see & doHikingDublin Music Trails: South City
- Food & drinkBar & PubsGuinness Storehouse
- Things to see & doCyclingWild N Happy Travel
- Things to see & doMuseumsNational Museum of Ireland - Natural History
- Things to see & doMuseumsEPIC The Irish Emigration Museum
- Things to see & doStatues & monumentsExperience Glasnevin: Ireland's National Cemetery