Designer and jewellery maker Simon Phelan has spent years training and working in India and Dublin with metalsmiths, gem designers and enamellists and his work can be exclusively seen at his studio and retail store in Djinn Jewellery on Wexford Street, in Dublin City.
Simon Phelan of Djinn Jewellery in Dublin City creates unique one off pieces in silver and gold, incorporating rare and unusual gemstones from all over the world. At Djinn Jewellery visitors can meet Simon, see him at work and browse cabinets full of mini treasures. He specialises in making bespoke commissioned pieces created from a selection of gemstones. The work can be viewed in the open workshop and small groups can be facilitated.
Ample paid street parking is available, and there are a number of cafés and bars close by. The shop is located opposite The Village music venue, and a short walk from St Stephen's Green.
You may also like
- Things to see & doShopsAvoca Suffolk Street
- Things to see & doShopping centresBloomfields Shopping Centre
- Things to see & doShopsCeltic Tweed
- Things to see & doShopsCourtville Antiques
- Things to see & doShopping centresDun Laoghaire Shopping Centre
- Things to see & doShopping centresDundrum Town Centre
- Things to see & doShopsJohn Farrington Antiques
- Things to see & doShopping centresJervis Shopping Centre