Delfin is a relatively new school located in the heart of Dublin, right beside O'Connell St, the most famous street in Dublin.
Delfin is a relatively new school located in the heart of Dublin, right beside O'Connell St, the most famous street in Dublin. We offer a full range of English language courses including general English, business English and exam preparation during the day and in the evenings with great native teachers at very competitive prices.
Our school is based in a lovely Georgian building with large, bright and modern classrooms. We have an excellent student recreation room with drinks and snacks machines and plenty of games to entertain you. We also have a student library where you can study both online and with audio aids and borrow books. In addition to these facilities, we offer free internet access to all students, including WIFI if students bring their own laptops.
The real difference between us and other schools, however, is the great teachers and atmosphere in the school. Hope to see you soon.!
You may also like
- Things to see & doMuseumsEPIC The Irish Emigration Museum
- Things to see & doClimbingHikeandClimb
- Things to see & doMuseumsMuseum of Literature Ireland
- Things to see & doMuseumsThe Jeanie Johnston
- Things to see & doStatues & monumentsExperience Glasnevin: Ireland's National Cemetery
- Things to see & doGalleriesRoyal Hibernian Academy
- Things to see & doHikingCarrickgollogan - Lead Mines Way - (Orange)
- Things to see & doHikingBlack Linn Loop