Since 1985, Declan Killen, Goldsmith, has brought unique contemporary and Celtic jewellery to Ireland, operating from their base on Fade Street in Dublin City centre.
Declan Killen, Goldsmith, has been working from their premises in Dublin City centre since 1985. They design and make their own collections of contemporary and Celtic jewellery. The jewellery is made in silver, gold and platinum metals using all the traditional methods of craftsmanship and also incorporating modern techniques in the finishing processes. Every piece is individually handcrafted and hallmarked.
The company also design and make individual pieces of jewellery incorporating precious and semi precious gems. These individual items can be added to over a period of time and made into an individual collection of jewellery for their clients. Over the years, Declan Killen's jewellery has won commissions from Government Departments, pop and rock icons, private industry as well as the National Museum of Ireland, servicing their needs for corporate and individual gifts.
The company’s client portfolio includes collections of jewellery for the Kilkenny Shops, Design Centre Kilkenny, Aer Lingus, National Museum of Ireland, U2, Trinity College, ICC Bank, Evode Ireland and individual craft shops and specialist gift outlets around Ireland. Declan Killen also offers online shopping and free worldwide shipping.
You may also like
- Things to see & doShopping centresBloomfields Shopping Centre
- Things to see & doShopsCeltic Tweed
- Things to see & doShopsCourtville Antiques
- Things to see & doShopping centresDun Laoghaire Shopping Centre
- Things to see & doShopping centresDundrum Town Centre
- Things to see & doShopsJohn Farrington Antiques
- Things to see & doShopping centresJervis Shopping Centre
- Things to see & doShopsJ W Weldon