Taking its name from the Spa town in the Aquitaine Region of South-West France, situated at ground floor level, overlooking the Georgian splendour of Pembroke Street, this stylish restaurant offers French cuisine in chic yet informal surroundings.
Dax is a recipient of the respected food critic Lucinda O'Sullivan's 'Great Places to Eat' award 2013.
Lunch is served from 12.30pm to 2.15pm' guaranteeing professional service to customers who may have time constraints, without compromising the quality of the food.
Dinner is served from 6pm to 10.30pm. Pre-theatre and A La Carte menus are available with a guarantee that only the freshest of seasonal ingredients are used, ensuring both a healthy and fine dining experience.
Dax Cafe Bar is located just above the restaurant, where one can enjoy a morning coffee, lunch, a pre-dinner aperitif or after-work drinks.
- Food & drinkRestaurantsSuesey Street Restaurant
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Sussex
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Food & drinkBar & PubsBartley's
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Circular Bar
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Galway Hooker Bar & Restaurant Dublin
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle The Mayson
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle Lucan
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle Monkstown
- Food & drinkBar & PubsElephant & Castle Beacon
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle Temple Bar
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle Churchtown