Comedy at The International
Comedy at The International was established in 1988. The International Bar has been in the same family for over 150 years. The bar boasts all original features including the ornate ceiling, tile work and original carved wood back.
The comedy club has played host to some of the best and most famous national and international comedians and there is something happening seven nights a week. Many of Ireland's greatest and most successful comedians began their careers in the room above the bar.
You may also like
- Food & drinkBar & PubsMerry Ploughboy Irish Music Pub
- Things to see & doBreweries & distilleriesStillgarden Distillery
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCHQ Dublin
- Things to see & doBar & pubsStella Cinema
- Things to see & doBar & pubsThe Perfect Pint Tour
- Food & drinkBar & PubsRascals Brewing Company
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Things to see & doTheatre & events venuesThe Comedy Crunch