Comedy at The International
Comedy at The International was established in 1988. The International Bar has been in the same family for over 150 years. The bar boasts all original features including the ornate ceiling, tile work and original carved wood back.
The comedy club has played host to some of the best and most famous national and international comedians and there is something happening seven nights a week. Many of Ireland's greatest and most successful comedians began their careers in the room above the bar.
- Elephant & Castle BeaconFood & drinkRestaurants
- Elephant & Castle RathminesFood & drinkRestaurants
- Bar RuaFood & drinkBars & pubs
- CHQ DublinFood & drinkRestaurants
- Merry Ploughboy Irish Music PubFood & drinkBars & pubs
- Botanical @ Dublin One HotelFood & drinkRestaurants
- The Ivy Dawson StreetFood & drinkRestaurants
- BovinityFood & drinkRestaurants
- 64 WineFood & drinkBars & pubs
- The Perfect Pint TourThings to see & doBar & pubs
- Dollard MarketFood & drinkRestaurants
- Stillgarden DistilleryFood & drinkBars & pubs