Visit Casino Model Railway Museum, home to Cyril Fry's collection of model trains in the refurbished thatched Casino Cottage located in the heart of Malahide Village.
Take a self guided tour through the refurbished thatched cottage, home to a model railway museum and to Cyril Fry's exquisite collection of approximately 350 precision made models. Learn about the history of Irish rail through visual and digital interpretation or explore intricately made model trains. View the spectacular new working model trains, some running on overhead tracks, laid out on a large scale model table (11m x 4m).
The museum is located in the heart of Malahide Village beside the picturesque train station and is in walking distance of Malahide Castle. Just 10 minutes from Dublin Airport and 13km from Dublin City Centre.
You may also like
- Things to see & doMuseumsMuseum of Literature Ireland
- Things to see & doMuseumsThe Jeanie Johnston
- Things to see & doStatues & monumentsExperience Glasnevin: Ireland's National Cemetery
- Things to see & doMuseumsGPO Museum
- Things to see & doPublic buildingsTrinity College
- Things to see & doMuseumsNational Museum of Ireland - Natural History
- Things to see & doMuseumsNational Museum of Ireland-Decorative Arts & History
- Things to see & doMuseumsThe Round Tower Clondalkin