Casino Model Railway Museum
- Family friendly
- Rainy days
Take a self guided tour through the refurbished thatched cottage, home to a model railway museum and to Cyril Fry's exquisite collection of approximately 350 precision made models. Learn about the history of Irish rail through visual and digital interpretation or explore intricately made model trains. View the spectacular new working model trains, some running on overhead tracks, laid out on a large scale model table (11m x 4m).
The museum is located in the heart of Malahide Village beside the picturesque train station and is in walking distance of Malahide Castle. Just 10 minutes from Dublin Airport and 13km from Dublin City Centre.
- Chester BeattyThings to see & doMuseums
- The Round Tower ClondalkinThings to see & doMuseums
- EPIC The Irish Emigration MuseumThings to see & doMuseums
- GPO MuseumThings to see & doMuseums
- National Museum of Ireland-Decorative Arts & HistoryThings to see & doMuseums
- National Museum of Ireland - ArchaeologyThings to see & doMuseums
- The Jeanie JohnstonThings to see & doMuseums
- Trinity CollegeThings to see & doPublic buildings
- National Museum of Ireland - Natural HistoryThings to see & doMuseums
- Croke Park StadiumThings to see & doMuseums
- Museum of Literature IrelandThings to see & doMuseums