Casa Pasta is situated on the main thoroughfare in Clontarf overlooking Dublin Bay. Casa Pasta Clontarf has an extensive menu of modern European and Italian food based on good quality Irish ingredients in a family friendly environment.
Casa Pasta in Clontarf has a casual, relaxed ambience and friendly staff. Casa Pasta is situated on the main thoroughfare in Clontarf overlooking Dublin Bay. Clontarf is located approximately 5km from Dublin city centre, and easily accesible by DART and multiple bus routes.
It has an extensive menu of modern European and Italian food based on good quality Irish ingredients including classics like Lasagne, as well as some signature dishes such as Thai Curries, Stir fries & Steaks. There are early bird and children's menus on offer.
Run by Louise Aungier, Casa Pasta is a buzzing restaurant popular with locals and tourists alike.
You may also like
- Food & drinkRestaurantsDunne & Crescenzi
- Food & drinkRestaurantsF.X. Buckley Crow Street
- Food & drinkBar & PubsVela Restaurant & Bar
- Food & drinkRestaurantsNoLIta
- Food & drinkRestaurantsPichet Restaurant
- Food & drinkRestaurantsSuesey Street Restaurant
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Sussex
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show