Butlers Chocolate Café - Wicklow Street
At Butlers Chocolate Cafés, a diverse range of hot and cold coffee drinks are available to enjoy in house or takeaway, including lattes, cappuccinos, and mochas, not to mention, decadence of decadence, their justifiably famous and award winning Butlers Hot Chocolate, made with their secret chocolate sauce recipe! All hot beverages are served with a complimentary chocolate.
Butlers Chocolates make the perfect gift, so why not pick up a delectable chocolate treat from the wide range of Butlers Chocolates available which includes luxury chocolate assortments, hot chocolate at home, delectable fudge and creamy toffees and deliciously moreish chocolate bars. As a special treat, you can even choose to take home a special box of Butlers chocolate favourites from the loose chocolate display counter.
So, when in Dublin, Cork, Galway or Limerick, why not visit your nearest Butlers Chocolate Café and enjoy a warm Butlers welcome! Don’t forget there is always a free chocolate.
For opening times, facilities, etc. please see website.
- Ardgillan Castle and GardensThings to see & doCastles
- Sweet ChurroFood & drinkRestaurants
- Le Petit PerroquetFood & drinkCafés
- Gino's Gelato Grafton StreetFood & drinkCafés
- Gino's Gelato Blanchardstown Shopping CentreFood & drinkCafés
- Butlers Chocolate Café - Dublin Airport T1Food & drinkCafés
- Butlers Chocolate Café - Chatham StreetFood & drinkCafés
- House of Read Fine Foods & TablewareFood & drinkCafés
- Dollard MarketFood & drinkRestaurants
- 64 WineFood & drinkBars & pubs
- Jay Kays CaféFood & drinkCafés
- UrbanityFood & drinkCafés