Bon Appetit Restaurant
Bon Appetit, has Michelin star Head Chef Oliver Dunne at the helm since 2006. Located in a beautiful Georgian Townhouse overlooking Malahide bay, this multi award winning restaurant is three restaurants in one.
Le Bon Vin, a glamorous, chic bar opens Wednesday-Saturdays from 6.00pm. Here one can savour mouth-watering taster and sample plates while sipping some very special wines and cocktails. The recommendation is to sample three dishes per person, share and enjoy. Choose from prawns, crab, Toulouse sausage, calamari and cheese and meat platters, to name some.
Special 'Ladies Night' on Thursday with special prices for the above.
La Brasserie offers casual dining at lower ground floor level. Casual, bistro-style dining featuring a wide choice of both traditional and unique dishes, offering real value and high quality from the Michelin-starred kitchen. Children are always welcome and there is a specially designed menu for these younger guests.
The Bovine Menu is available in La Brasserie - eight different cuts of succulent steaks from flavourful rare breeds, accompanying sauces and divine sides, a must for all real steak and beef lovers.
Le Restaurant on the First Floor is a stylish, sophisticated venue, setting the scene for exceptional Michelin Star food.
Seasonal menus based on locally-sourced produce offers the very best of contemporary French/Euro cuisine. prepared with skill and care allowing an explosion of flavours to tantalise the taste-buds.
Wines have been expertly chosen to complement the food. Choose from the extensive range on the Wine List.
Masterclasses are held bi-monthly throughout the year, hosted by Oliver Dunne.
- Food & drinkRestaurantsStella Cocktail Club
- Food & drinkRestaurantsRustic Stone
- Food & drinkRestaurantsKōbe One Japanese Fusion
- Food & drinkRestaurantsFarrier and Draper
- Food & drinkRestaurantsTraditional Irish Food Experience
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Giddy Dolphin
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Irish House Party - Dinner & Show
- Food & drinkRestaurantsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Food & drinkRestaurantsPotager
- Food & drinkRestaurantsWrights Findlater Howth
- Food & drinkRestaurantsOliveto at Haddington House
- Food & drinkRestaurantsSuesey Street Restaurant