BLOCK T is an award winning, not for profit organisation with creative people, creative space and creative ideas, based in the historic Liberties in Dublin city.
BLOCK T's mission is to ignite creativity through inventive collaboration.
BLOCK T aspires to influence societal change through cultural engagement and believe that creativity enriches people's lives.
What does BLOCK T do?
* Holds Educational Classes and Workshops
* Hosts Exhibitions, Performances and Events
* Collaborates through Artist Exchanges and Creative Projects Onsite and Offiste
* Hosts Round Table Discussion and Talks
* Hosts its own Festival - LINK Culturefest
* Produces markets during the Christmas period
* Hires its Premises and Meeting Rooms
* Provides Studio and Hotdesk Workspace for Creatives
* Provides a Membership Scheme
* Offers Creative Branding, Design and Consultancy Services
* Offers Productions, Stage Design and Events Management Services
* Hosts a Photography Studio (The Darkroom)
* Hosts a Screen Printing Studio
* Serves Coffee, Cakes and Sandwiches in The Coffee Dispensary
Courses listed include:
Oil Painting, Portrait in Oil, Watercolour Essential Techniques, Landscape or Botanic Watercolour, Long Pose Life Drawing, Woodworking for Beginners and more.
Some are one-day or two-day workshops, and some take place over 4 mornings.
Booking is available online via their website. Book early to secure a place.
You may also like
- Things to see & doStatues & monumentsExperience Glasnevin: Ireland's National Cemetery
- Things to see & doGalleriesRoyal Hibernian Academy
- Things to see & doHikingCarrickgollogan - Lead Mines Way - (Orange)
- Things to see & doHikingBlack Linn Loop
- Things to see & doHikingCliff Path Loop
- Things to see & doHikingThe Grand Canal Way
- Things to see & doMuseumsGPO Museum
- Things to see & doLibrariesThe Irish Architectural Archive