- Paid car parking
- Pre-booking essential
BLOCK T's mission is to ignite creativity through inventive collaboration.
BLOCK T aspires to influence societal change through cultural engagement and believe that creativity enriches people's lives.
What does BLOCK T do?
* Holds Educational Classes and Workshops
* Hosts Exhibitions, Performances and Events
* Collaborates through Artist Exchanges and Creative Projects Onsite and Offiste
* Hosts Round Table Discussion and Talks
* Hosts its own Festival - LINK Culturefest
* Produces markets during the Christmas period
* Hires its Premises and Meeting Rooms
* Provides Studio and Hotdesk Workspace for Creatives
* Provides a Membership Scheme
* Offers Creative Branding, Design and Consultancy Services
* Offers Productions, Stage Design and Events Management Services
* Hosts a Photography Studio (The Darkroom)
* Hosts a Screen Printing Studio
* Serves Coffee, Cakes and Sandwiches in The Coffee Dispensary
Courses listed include:
Oil Painting, Portrait in Oil, Watercolour Essential Techniques, Landscape or Botanic Watercolour, Long Pose Life Drawing, Woodworking for Beginners and more.
Some are one-day or two-day workshops, and some take place over 4 mornings.
Booking is available online via their website. Book early to secure a place.
You may also like
- Things to see & doCyclingThe Lazy Bike Tour Company Limited
- Things to see & doCastlesArdgillan Castle and Gardens
- Things to see & doActivity toursAlternative Dublin City
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesExperience Gaelic Games
- Things to see & doMuseumsNational Museum of Ireland-Decorative Arts & History
- Things to see & doMuseumsNational Museum of Ireland - Archaeology
- Things to see & doShopsSilver Works
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursWalking Food Tours - Dublin