Bewley's Café Grafton Street
First opened in 1927, Bewley's Café is set in a beautiful building on Dublin's lively Grafton Street. It is renowned for the high quality of its foods, coffee and tea as well as its priceless Harry Clarke stained glass windows, art and sculpture within the building.
Bewley's Grafton Street has a range of offers designed, in the tradition of European cafés, to serve customers from early morning until late at night. Café and restaurant menus are available at all times in every part of the premises with full table service. The menus include speciality coffees and teas, full breakfasts, contemporary Mediterranean-style food (pizzas, pastas and salads) and Bewley's famous cakes and pastries.
The centrepiece of the café remains to this day the six magnificent stained glass windows commissioned from the renowned artist Harry Clarke who completed them just prior to his death in 1931.
True to tradition, the coffee beans are still hand roasted on site (the fourth floor to be precise), guaranteeing a fresh cup of coffee, and Bewley's has a full licence, with wines available by the glass, as well as cocktails, beers and ales.
- Butlers Chocolate Café - Heuston StationFood & drinkCafés
- Butlers Chocolate Café - Blanchardstown Shopping CentreFood & drinkCafés
- Butlers Chocolate Café - SwordsFood & drinkCafés
- Butlers Chocolate Café - Dublin Airport T1Food & drinkCafés
- Butlers Chocolate Café - Henry StreetFood & drinkCafés
- Bartley's at The Grafton HotelFood & drinkRestaurants
- 64 WineFood & drinkBars & pubs
- Sweet ChurroFood & drinkRestaurants
- Le Petit PerroquetFood & drinkCafés
- Gino's Gelato Grafton StreetFood & drinkCafés
- Gino's Gelato Blanchardstown Shopping CentreFood & drinkCafés
- Dollard MarketFood & drinkRestaurants