Best of Irish Rock & Roll Music Tour - LetzGo City Tours
- Cloudy days
The Best of Irish Rock and Roll Music Tour is a 2.5 hour walking tour exploring the highlights of the rich Irish music scene from the early mid 20th century to the contemporary.
Visitors will experience Dublin’s premier cultural gift to the world through story, sight and sound. Stand where famous singers such as Bono of U2, Sinead O’Connor, Imelda May, West Life, Thin Lizzy, Van Morrison, Rory Gallagher and the Undertones started their careers.
Visit Temple Bar to view the Wall of Fame as well as the most fascinating memorabilia exhibit in Ireland.
Not to be missed by Irish music enthusiasts. Sing along with our musical tour guide.
- Things to see & doHikingDublin Music Trails: South City
- Food & drinkBar & PubsGuinness Storehouse
- Things to see & doCyclingWild N Happy Travel
- Things to see & doMuseumsNational Museum of Ireland - Natural History
- Things to see & doMuseumsEPIC The Irish Emigration Museum
- Things to see & doStatues & monumentsExperience Glasnevin: Ireland's National Cemetery
- Things to see & doGalleriesRoyal Hibernian Academy
- Things to see & doCyclingThe Lazy Bike Tour Company Limited
- Things to see & doActivity toursAlternative Dublin City
- Things to see & doShopsSilver Works
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursWalking Food Tours - Dublin
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesGlencullen Adventure Park