Traditional Fish & Chip Restaurant. Established in 1913, Beshoff's is an integral part of Dublin, from trawler to table the core ethos is sea fresh, wholesome fish and freshly cut chips.
The story behind the Beshoff Fish & Chip business begins in 1905, on the sea- washed decks of the Battleship ‘Potemkin,’ when Ivan Beshoff first set sail with the famous Russian Imperial Tsarist fleet. Eight years later he arrived in Dublin and began building what, by 1939, would be the origin of a legacy that has, thus far, spanned three generations - Beshoff's Fish & Chips.
Many decades on, the legacy of Ivan Beshoff lives on through the current generation, who continue to use the finest ingredients and provide the highest quality fish & chips,which now include both wheat and gluten-free batters.
The Beshoff philosophy focuses on serving the customer's needs, believing the basic ingredient for success is a happy, satisfied customer.
You may also like
- Food and drinkBar & PubsVela Restaurant & Bar
- Food and drinkRestaurantsMorelands Grill
- Food and drinkRestaurantsNoLIta
- Food and drinkRestaurantsPichet Restaurant
- Food and drinkRestaurantsSuesey Street Restaurant
- Food and drinkRestaurantsThe Sussex
- Food and drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Food and drinkBar & PubsCHQ Dublin